The VDXS kit is composed by the VDX-TXS transmitter and the VDX-RXS receiver.
The VDX-TXS transmitter is a device designed to convey PC graphic signals and RS232 signals on a CAT5 cable. The RS232 signal may be bidirectional.
The VDX-TXS transmitter is designed to operate in pair with the VDX-RXS receiver.
The VDX-RXS receiver receives through a CAT5 cable the transmitter signals and regenerates them into UXGA and RS232 signals toward the destinations.
Three trimmers, working individually on the RGB signals, permit to regulate the cable loss compensation.
The VDX-RXS receiver should be placed at the end of the CAT5 cable. Maximum acceptable length of cable is 300m.
The kit may be ordered using code VDXS.
|Analog Signal Level||1 Volt|
|Connector||High Density HD15|
|Sync||TTL horizontal SyncRange: 15 to 130 KHz|
|Vertical Sync Range 30 to 120 Hz|
|Connection||Bi-directional Transmit Receive Only, RX, TX, GND|
|Type||CAT5 UTP EIA 568A|
|Power Supply||Universal Switch mode PSU (90-240V Input) 5VDC|
|Connector||5 x 2.1mm DC jack|
|Dimensions (mm)||(D) 87x (W) 80x (H) 21|
|Weight (Kg)||0.25 (TX+RX)|
- Extends high-resolution UXGA and RS232 signals.
- Uses easy to install, inexpensive CAT5/5e/6 cable.
- Output reaches up to 300 m.
- Supports high resolution clear video up to 1900×1200
- HDTV compatible (720p, 1080i,1080p)
- 300 MHz Bandwidth.
- Compatible with VGA, XGA, Sun, MAC and SGI
- Sync Format / Polarity Preservation.
- Bidirectional serial RS232 (Tx/Rx) control.
- High ground loop immunity.
- Built-in lightning, power surge and transient protection.
- Designated trimmer in the remote unit to compensate for cable length.
- Compact metal case enclosure.
- Remote units come with buffered outputs.
Brochure / leaflet for VDXS:
User instruction manual for VDXS
CE Conformity document for VDXS
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of VDXS.