CDPS-4KQ is a 1×4 HDMI 4K2K TV wall Splitter that allows a single HDMI source to be shown as a single image spanned across 4 displays.
The device can be cascaded to show the image on 6 or 9 displays instead of 4, with the added benefit of Bezel Correction function for optimum picture alignment.
The easy-to-use PC Application gives to the user a complete control and setup for single and multiple units via IP connection.
All the operations can be controlled as well by RS232 and Telnet.
|Technical Specifications CDPS-4KQ|
|Input Ports||1x HDMI (Female type)|
|1x Control (RJ45)|
|1x RS-232 (D-sub 9-pin)|
|1x USB (Service only)|
|Output Ports||4x HDMI (Female type)|
|HDMI Cable Distance||10m/8-bit 1080p|
|ESD Protection||Human body model:|
|±8kV (air-gap discharge)|
|±4kV (contact discharge)|
|Power Supply||12V/3A DC (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)|
|Dimensions||438mm x 269mm x 44mm (H)/Jacks Excluded|
|482mm x 274mm x 52mm (H)/Jacks Included|
|Operating Temperature||0 °C~40 °C / 32 °F~ 04 °F|
|Storage Temperature||-20 °C~60 °C / -4 °F~140 °F|
|Relative Humidity||20~90 % RH (non-condensing)|
- HDMI, HDCP1.4 and DVI compliant
- Splits the HDMI source spanned across 4 displays (2×2 Video Wall) as a single image with adjustable Bezel Correction
- Supports direct or IP control via PC application or RS-232 and Telnet commands
- Input resolution support: VGA ~ WUXGA, 1080p and 4K2K 24/25/30 Hz
- Output resolution support: Up to WUXGA, 1080p and 2048 x 1152 RB 60 Hz
- Supports different input and output resolutions selectables from the PC application menu or via Telnet/RS-232 commands
- Supports pass-through of high definition audio formats: LPCM 2CH/5.1CH/7.1CH, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TruHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
User instruction manual for CDPS-4KQ
CE Conformity document for CDPS-4KQ
Control software for CDPS-4KQ
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CDPS-4KQ.