The KDX-TX200S transmitter gets the DVI-D signal from a PC and sends it, through two CAT6 cables, to the receiver which will regenerate the signal and send it to its final destination.
Together with the DVI-D signal the transmitter may also send a stereo audio signal and keyboard & mouse signals through PS2 connectors. In this way all the PC tools may be remoted, leaving at a distance only the main CPU unit.
The use of a CAT6 STP cable (shielded and twisted pairs) is necessary to guarantee the best quality level.
|Technical Specifications KDX-TX200S|
|Systems||Windows 2000, XP and 2003 and Linux|
|Resolution||1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz|
|Keyboard||Minidin color coded, supports PS2 compatible.|
|Mouse||Minidin color coded, PS/2, wheelmouse, 5-button mouse|
|Audio||Signal Type Stereo Audio|
|Connector||3.5mm mini jack, Female|
|Power Supply||Universal Switch mode PSU (90-240V Input) 5VDC|
|Connector||5 x 2.1mm DC jack|
- Extends DVI-D, Audio + KVM (PS2) up to 75 m
- Video Resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz (1280 x 1024 @ 75Hz) up to the maximum distance.
- Uses easy to install, inexpensive STP CAT6 cable.
- Basic device to remotely located monitor, keyboard/mouse and sound.
- Supports PS2-keyboard/mouse.
- Maximum screen resolution up to 75m with STP CAT6.
- Compatible with all operating systems.
- Compatible with all major KVM switches.
- Rack mount options (19″)
Brochure / leaflet for KDX-TX200S:
User instruction manual for KDX-TX200S
CE Conformity document for KDX-TX200S
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of KDX-TX200S.