This HDBaseT™ 8 x 8 HDMI Matrix over CAT6 supports the transmission of 8 HDMI signals with embedded multichannel audio towards 8 CAT6 outputs permitting to place the receivers to a distance up to 100 m. even with 1080p resolution.
With the HDMI signal, the combined IR receiver/emitter is routed. It supports high resolution digital audio formats such as LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio as well as 3D content that can be displayed when connecting a 3DTV and 3D source.
Power over Ethernet (PoE) is supported, which means that compatible receivers do not need their own power supplies. Receivers like CH-1109RXC or CH-507RX that allow the PoE feature are recommended.
A matrix 4×4 with code CMSI-4H4CV is available as well. The technical features are unchanged. The user manual provided is valid for both versions.
- HDMI, HDCP1.1 and DVI compliant
- Supports 3D features
- Supports resolutions up to WUXGA and 1080p
- Supports distances up to 100 m. through AWG24 CAT6 and 80m for CAT5E
- Supports 3D signal display dependent upon the output display EDID settings
- Supports PoE (Power over Ethernet) on compatible receivers only
- HDMI cable input up to 10 m. at 8 bit resolution or 5 m. at 12 bit colour depth
- Supports IR routing from input and output locations
- Commanded RS-232, IR remote control, on-panel control and IP Control (Telnet)
- 2U size design
- Supports external and internal EDID settings
- Supports LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio
User instruction manual for CMSI-8H8CV / CMSI-4H4CV
CE Conformity document for CMSI-8H8CV / CMSI-4H4CV
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CMSI-8H8CV / CMSI-4H4CV.
Similar devices you may also be interested to check out: