GL001H Video Ground Loop Isolator is a passive device which reduce the ground loop interference in the connection of the video equipments.
It’s useful where a video signal is transmitter via coax cable between points with different ground potential, like in the CCTV systems.
It’s provided with 15 cm. of cable on both sides.
|Technical Specifications GL001H|
|Isolation Voltage||600VDC (Min)|
|Insulation Resistance||100m Ω|
|Transient Voltage Suppressors||12 Vrms|
|Dimensions (mm)||28×26.5×73 with 15cm x2 cable|
- BNC female (receptable) to BNC male (plug) w/ 15 cm. cable both sides
- Passive type, no power required
- Video Bandwidth from 20 Hz to 11 MHz +0, -3dB
- High ground loop rejiection (CMRR) 90 dB at 50 Hz
- Prevents ground loop problems in CCTV systems
- Eliminates picture tearing, crosstalk and rolling
User instruction manual for GL001H
CE Conformity document for GL001H
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of GL001H.
Similar devices you may also be interested to check out: