CH-1529TX is the transmitting device of the pair CH-1529TX/RX, able to extend HDMI and IP data over a single run of CAT5e/6/7 cable at a distance of up to 100 meter.
Other multi-control interfaces transmission are possible: bidirectional IR and RS-232.
This device complies with advanced protocols of HDMI 2.0 and HDCP2.2. HDCP1.4 is also supported. The 6G HDMI video is processed as well.
It supports also “optical audio return”, i.e. audio transmitted back from Receiver to Transmitter.
Besides, the “audio insertion” allows an external audio to be embedded into the incoming HDMI.
|Technical Specifications CH-1529TX|
|Input Ports||1x HDMI|
|1x Audio In slide switch|
|1x Audio In connector (3 poles terminal block)|
|1x IR In 2 (3,5 mm jack)|
|Output Ports||1x Optical Out|
|1x Audio Out|
|1x IR Out 1 (3,5 mm jack)|
|Other||1x RS-232 (3 poles terminal block)|
|1x Update slide switch (USB 2.0 to PC for firmware update)|
|EDID Selection||1x dip switch|
|General specifications CH-1529TX|
|Video Bandwidth||340MHz / 10.2Gbps|
|HDMI Resolution||480i~4K2K 50/60 YUV 4:2:0|
|PC: VGA ~ WUXGA|
|HDMI Cable Distance||In: 10m/1080p 8-bit or 12-bit and 5m 4K2K|
|CAT5e/6/7 Cable||Distance Up to 100m with AWG24|
|RS232 Baud Rate||Up to 115200 bps|
|ESD Protection||Human Body model|
|± 8kV (air-gap discharge)|
|± 4kV (contact discharge)|
|Dimensions (mm)||78 x 163 x 16 mm (H) (Excluded jacks)|
|78 x 183 x 16 mm (H) Included rack ears|
|Operating Temperature||0°C~40°C / 32°F ~ 104°F|
|Relative Humidity||20~90% RH (non-condensing)|
- HDCP 1.4/HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 2.0 compliant
- HDMI with 3D, 4K2K support and DVI Compliant (Note 1)
- 6G HDMI video (3840×2160 YUV444) input is supported
- Transmission on AWG24 CAT5e/6/7 cable up to 100m at 1080p and 70m at 4K2K
- 5Play™ convergence: HDMI, LAN, PoE, IR and RS-232
- Supports input resolution up to 4K2K 50/60 at YUV 4:2:0
- Supports deep color input and output of 8, 10 and 12 bits
- Supports CEC bypass
- Supports “optical audio return” transmitted back from receiver
- External Audio can be embedded into HDMI video
- Supports EDID management by PC software, default and native EDID
- Supports HDMI DDC bus clock stretch for better compatibility of some Blu-ray players
- Supports standard 48V to Receiver (PD)
- Easily firmware update via USB in field
- Ultra-thin wall plate design (16 mm only)
Note 1: Displaying HDMI 3D and 4K2K contents,compatible equivalent source signal, destinations and HDMI cable are required in order to secure the quality.
User instruction manual for CH-1529TX
CE Conformity document for CH-1529TX
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CH-1529TX.
Similar devices you may also be interested to check out: