The CH-526RXPL is an HDMI and Audio over Single CAT5e/6/7 Receiver/Splitter. It can receive uncompressed audio/video and data over a single run of CAT5e/6/7 cable from a Transmitter, from distances up to 60m.
It has the added benefit of simultaneous dual HDMI outputs with audio de-embedding to a balanced and digital coaxial audio outputs. Besides, it allows a bi-directional IR flow and a RS232 connection pass-through.
The unit has a bidirectional PoC (Power over Cable) function that can power or be powered by a compatible transmitter allowing wide flexibility in the installations.
|Technical Specifications CH-526RXPL|
|Video Bandwidth||340MHz / 3.4 Gbps/channel|
|Input Ports||1x CAT5e/6/7|
|1x IR Extender|
|Output Ports||2x HDMI|
|1x Balanced Analog (R/L)|
|1x IR Blaster|
|CAT5e/6/7 Output Cable Distance||Up to 60 Meters|
|HMDI Input/Output Cable Distance||Up to 10 meters at 1080p|
|5 meters at 4K2K|
|HDMI output Resolution||Up to 4K2K 24/25/30 and 4K2K 50/60 (YUV 420)|
|Audio Sampling Rate||Up to 96 kHz / Balanced Analog|
|Up to 192 kHz / Coaxial & HDMI|
|IR Frequency||30~50 kHz|
|Power Supply||24V/1.25A DC (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)|
|ESD Protection||Human body model:|
|±8kV (air-gap discharge)|
|±6kV (contact discharge)|
|Dimensions||145 x 115 x 30 mm (H)/Jack Excluded|
|145 x 128 x 30 mm (H)/Jack Included|
|Operating Temperature||0°C ~ 40°C / 32°F ~ 104°F|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C ~ 60°C / -4 °F ~ 140 °F|
|Relative Humidity||20 ~ 90% RH (non-condensing)|
- Supports full range HDTV and PC resolutions up to 4K2K and WUXGA (RB)
- Receives uncompressed data over a single 60 m CAT5e/6/7 AWG24 cable (Note 2)
- 4Play™ convergence: Video, Audio, Bidirectional IR and RS-232, bidirectional PoC
- Provided with 24V DC Power Supply to act the PoC towards transmitter (Note 1)
- Can be powered from compatible PoC Transmitter through CAT5e/6/7
- Supports Ethernet transmission rate up to 100Mbps
- Supports Balanced analog audio output (R/L) with input sampling rate up to 192kHz
- Supports coaxial digital audio out up to 192kHz
Note 1: The PoC function is designed for powering compatible Transmitter units only-non-PoC Transmitters will need their own power supply. Transmitters of other brands may not be compatible.
Note 2: DO NOT connect the CAT5e/6/7 port to Transmitter’s LAN/CONTROL port. Doing so it may trigger power shoot down and damage the device.
User instruction manual for CH-526RXPL
CE Conformity document for CH-526RXPL
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CH-526RXPL.