The CH-506RXL is the receiver device of the CH-506TXL/RXL transceiver that permits to transmit over a single CAT5E/6 cable, an HDMI signal, two ways IR signal and RS-232. The transceiver belongs to the HDBaseT™ family Lite group.
Uncompressed video and audio can be transmitted to distances of up to 60 m with AWG24 CAT5E cable. The pair supports 3D and 4Kx2K signals.
|Technical Specifications CH-506RXL|
|1x IR Extender|
|1x IR Blaster|
|ESD Protection||Human-body Model:|
|± 8kV (air-gap discharge)|
|± 4kV (contact discharge)|
|IR Frequency||30÷50 kHz|
|Dimensions||71x 79 x 23 mm (H)|
|Relative Humidity||20÷90% RH (non-condensing)|
|Power Consumption||6 W|
- Supports HDMI with 3D, WUXGA, 4Kx2K, HDCP and DVI compliant
- Supports HDCP repeater and CEC bypass
- Complies with the HDBaseT Technology (Lite Version)
- CAT5E/6 AWG24 length up to 60m at 1080p 12 bit, 35 m at 4Kx2K
- Supports LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio
- 3Play™ Convergence: HDMI, IR and RS-232
User instruction manual for CH-506RXL
CE Conformity document for CH-506RXL
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CH-506RXL.
Similar devices you may also be interested to check out: