CH-1109TXC is a transmitter for HDMI™, IP, RS232 and IR over a single CAT6 cable.
This cutting edge product is more powerful than previous generations of CAT6 Transmitters, because with one Ethernet cable you are able to control the device through the built-in RS-232, IR ports, extend LAN, send uncompressed HDMI signal and provide power to the transmitter from the receiver.
- HDMI v1.4 (with ARC, Audio Return Channel), HDCP & DVI Compliant
- Supports HDCP repeater and CEC function
- Simultaneously uncompressed data and HDMI 1080p up to 90m AWG23 CAT6 (Note 1)
- HDMI 1080p, 60Hz, 48bits, 3D and 4Kx2K
- Audio supports up to 7.1CH & TrueHD, DTSHD
- Ethernet speed up to 100Mbps. Connect Hub port to CH-1109-RX; Server/Client to CH-1109-TXC ports
- RS232 bidirectional with master on CH-1109TXC and slave on CH-1109RXC
- IR bidirectional simultaneous
- 5Play™ convergence: HDMI, Internet, Power & Control (IR & RS232)
Note 1: With AWG26 CAT6 cable distance can reach 70m.
User Instruction Manual for CH-1109TXC
CE Conformity document for CH-1109TXC
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CH-1109TXC.
Similar devices you may also be interested to check out: