CIR-12 and CIR-03 are a couple of devices that performs the IR Transmission through CAT5 cable.
Only one device must be powered and it feeds the companion. This kit permits the user to control and display the desired sources instantly without limitation to distance up to 250 m. CIR-12 is the transmitter that sends the signal of the incoming IR receiver through the CAT5 cable. In the meanwhile, it provides to drive 2 local destinations by 2 IR outputs. CIR-03 is the receiver that recognize the IR signal incoming by CAT5 cable and drives up to 3 destinations by 3 IR outputs.
The receiver and the five IR transmitters are provided with the kit.
- Support 5 output (3 from CIR-03, 2 from CIR-12).
- Control source equipments anywhere within 250 meters, even through walls and ceilings.
- Send No audio/video, but just infrared signals.
- Using existing remote controls.
- One IR Receiver only.
- IR Receiver’s frequency must be at 38 KHz.
Brochure / leaflet for CIR-12 / CIR-03:
User instruction manual for CIR-12 / CIR-03
CE Conformity document for CIR-12 / CIR-03
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CIR-12 / CIR-03.