The CDVI-301TX Transmitter over One CAT6 is a device for extending your DVI-D signal over medium distances to a compatible display.
Instead of searching for lengthy DVI cables, your existing CAT6 cables can be utilized to perform advanced functions, along with a bandwidth up to 2.25Gbps per channel.
Also, the device receives power through its USB connection. However, in this case the CAT6 distances are halved.
- Supports digital video formats up to 12 bits
- Support high definition input/output up to WUXGA/1080p
- Equalizes and recovers incoming TMDS data before re-transmitting it in optimal quality
- DVI AWG24 Cable testing showed that with WUXGA/1080p 12bit resolution, input or output device can run up to 10 meters
- CAT6 AWG24 cable max. lenght 40 m. at 1080p 8 bits
- CAT6 AWG24 cable max. lenght 15 m. at 1080p 12 bits
- Using power adaptor on transmitter side only, the operating CAT6 cable distance will be halved.
User instruction manual for CDVI-301TX
CE Conformity document for CDVI-301TX
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CDVI-301TX.