HDMI Splitter through CAT6 1×7 + 1 HDMI out.
The HDMI 1.3 Splitter over CAT6 has many combinations of products that allows users to make use of according to their need.
This solution provides a direct input of one HDMI to one direct output of HDMI (OUT1) and 7 CAT6 outputs that allows users to link up a source to display in 8 different screens simultaneously.
Alternatively, the HDMI output can be treated as an extender to connect to another HDMI splitter or cascade with other unit in multiple layers.
Due to the mass usage of the CAT6 system and the information allowance through the CAT6, this design gives users the ability to display many types of information without compressed the signal and display through long distance (45 m.).
Not only so, it also has some added value functions like EDID, System reset, Deep colour and IR systems.
For best performances, CAT6 AWG23 solid is recommended.
- HDMI 1.3, HDCP1.1 and DVI1.0 compliant.
- Supports Deep colour video up to 12bit, 1080p@60Hz.
- One HDMI source to connect up to 1 HDMI and 7 CAT6 that allows users to link up to 8 displays simultaneously.
- HDCP keysets allows each output to work independently when connecting to a HDMI display.
- Supports DVI source and DVI display by using HDMI to/from DVI adaptor cable.
- Supports LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master.
- Audio transmission (32-192kHz Fs sample rate).
- Supports a wide range of PC and HDTV resolutions up to UXGA and 1080p.
- HDMI cable distance test with 1080p resolution: OUT1can run up to 10m.
- Selects EDID from TV mode or STD mode.
- Deep colour setting of 8 bit or 12 bit.
- IR receiver and Blaster provided.
- System reset function.
- Supports high definition resolution, at 1080p/8bits distance can reach 45 m with CAT6 AWG23.
- The receiver CH-1106RX must be ordered as CAT6 receiver box.
Brochure / leaflet for CLUX-1H8CAT:
User instruction manual for CLUX-1H8CAT
CE Conformity document for CLUX-1H8CAT
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CLUX-1H8CAT.