The CMSI-46PL is a 4 x 6 Matrix suited for HDMI signal. With a thoughtful design for local and remote HDMI connections, both required in system integration, this matrix is engineered with 2 local HDMI and 4 CAT5e/6/7 outputs.
The CAT5e/6/7 outputs are based on HDBaseT™ Lite technology, therefore including the transmission of HDMI, bidirectional IR, RS-232 and PoE over 60 m.
The matrix can be managed through its front-panel buttons, IR remote control, RS-232, Telnet and IP (GUI) Control, with all information including system status presented on its LCM display.
|Technical Specifications CMSI-46PL|
|Video Bandwidth||225MHz / 6.75Gbps|
|5x IR Receivers|
|1x RJ45 Telnet / GUI Control|
|1x Mini USB (Service only)|
|Output Ports||2x HDMI|
|5x IR Blaster|
|Power Supply||24V / 3.75A DC (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)|
|Dimensions||436 x 249 x 44mm (H)|
|436 x 255 x 48mm (H)/Including Jacks|
|Operating Temperature||0°C – 40°C / 32°F – 104°F|
|Storage temperature||-20°C – 60°C / -4°F – 140°F|
|Relative Humidity||20 – 90% RH (no condensation)|
- Supports resolutions up to WUXGA and to 1080p dependent upon the output display’s EDID settings
- Supports distances up to 70 m through CAT6/7 cables and 60 m for CAT5e AWG24
- Supports 3D signal display dependent upon the output display’s EDID settings
- Supports bidirectional IR from input and output locations
- Supports LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio transmission
- Supports PoE (Power over Ethernet) on compatible receivers only
User instruction manual for CMSI-46PL
CE Conformity document for CMSI-46PL
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CMSI-46PL.