XIO 9001-ADA is a high-quality distribution amplifier, based on brand-new XIO platform, which provides dual analog audio signals for input, and distributes each of them to three outputs.
The interface for output and input is a 3 pin balanced interface. A wide range of gain control is possible and controlled from the card edge.
It adopts independent output driver with a good output isolation and crosstalk suppression.
XIO 9001-ADA provides automatic signal equalization, which can improve the signal quality and reduce the signal loss caused by long distance transmission of input source.
The LED lights on the module indicate the status of input signal and power supply, in order to let the user know the status immediately.
XIO 9001-ADA supports SNMP, and it can be real-time managed and monitored by XIO NET, the Network Management Module, via Ethernet.
|ANALOG AUDIO INPUT|
|Input signal||2, Analog|
|Interface||3 pin conn., differential|
|Max level||+24dBu (0dBFs)|
|ANALOG AUDIO OUTPUT|
|Output signal||3+3 Analog|
|Interface||3 pin conn., balanced|
|Gain range||-6dB to +27dB|
|Frequency response||±0.5dB 20Hz to 20KHz|
|Status Indicator||Input signal status indicator|
|Power indicator (indicated by lighting on or off of the green LED)|
|Power consumption||3 W|
- Dual analog audio signals input, and each one distributed to three outputs.
- 3 pin interface for input and output.
- Hot swap plug.
- Adjustable signal gain from -6dB to +27dB.
- Automatic signal equalization for long cable applications.
- LED lights indicate the status of signals and power supply.
- Supports SNMP, and can be real-time managed and monitored by XIO NET via Ethernet.
- Widely used in broadcasting system, studios and other professional fields.
User instruction manual for XIO-9001-ADA.Info contained in the manual may not properly match with the delivered product, please check on the SPECS page or contact our office.
CE Conformity document for XIO-9001-ADA
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of XIO-9001-ADA.