The CDPS-41SQ is a high performance, seamless 4×1 switcher and scaler that can be easily configured and controlled for quad or PIP video processing of your multiple HDMI sources.
It allows the signal from 4 HDMI sources to be freely selected and arranged on one output.
Supports full range of video resolutions up to WUXGA or 1080p and audio up to 8-channel LPCM with 192 kHz sampling rate.
The management of the device can be done through IR, remote control, Telnet, RS-232 or front panel buttons.
The CDPS-41SQ is a versatile tool for integration with video surveillance, editing, post production or video capturing systems.
|Technical Specifications CDPS-41SQ|
|Input ports||4x HDMI|
|Output port||1x HDMI|
|ESD Protection||Human body Model:|
|± 8kV (air-gap discharge)|
|± 4kV (contact-gap discharge)|
|Power Supply||12V/3A DC (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)|
|Dimensions||432 x 172 x 44 mm(H)|
|Relative Humidity||20÷90% RH (non-condensing)|
- Seamlessly switching between channels and modes
- Zooms, shrinks or overlays 4 input signals
- Supports PIP, POP and four Multiviewer modes
- Supports images Fade In/Out, Chroma-Key, Mirror and Rotation functions
- Supports size and position adjustments
- Provides 8 built-in hotkey settings and 4 additional customized hotkey settings
- Controls via IR Control, RS-232 or IP (Telnet), GUI and on-panel buttons
User instruction manual for CDPS-41SQ
CE Conformity document for CDPS-41SQ
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CDPS-41SQ.
Similar devices you may also be interested to check out: