VE10DAL-2 is a transmiter for VGA and analog, coax and Optica audio signals towards 10 destinations through CAT5 cable.
It presents the input loop for VGA and all audio signals.
By a dip-switch is selected the incoming audio while by an other dip-switch the EDID is set.
- 1RU Rack Mounting Panel.
- Ten CAT5 outputs for VGA and audio signals.
- Audio by digital encoding process for sound undistorted.
- Looping input VGA and audio signals.
- Supports DDC on local output.
- Each VGA display equipment request one receiver at remote side. (Order separately).
- Compatible Receivers are VE02ALR or VE02DALS.
User Instruction Manual for VE10DAL-2
CE Conformity document for VE10DAL-2
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of VE10DAL-2.
Similar devices you may also be interested to check out: