The CDL-125 is a USB to HDMI converter that enables you to add an additional monitor to a laptop or desktop through the use of USB 2.0 ports, freeing you from the complicated process of installing VGA cards.
With this device you can extend your display across two screens, letting you to surf the web on one monitor and to make a spreadsheet/presentation/ or to use a word processor on the other.
Furthermore, this device has a mirrored mode, allowing you to display the same desktop image on two monitors.
The Display Link Manager supports HDMI outputs and a screen resolution up to 1440×900 (16/32 bit), to follow the displays native resolution.
|Technical Specifications CDL-125|
|Video input||USB 2.0|
|Operating System Support||Window XP|
|Mac OS X Tiger 10.4.11|
|Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.5|
|Operating Temperature||10°C ~ 40°C|
- Provides HDMI output
- Connects up to 6 (Windows OS)/ 4 (Mac OS) displays to one PC through USB 2.0 ports
- Supported screen resolution between VGA and 1440×900 bits (at 60HZ)
- Bundled Software includes: – Extended and Mirror modes
– Adjustable screen resolution and color quality in extended mode
- Allows you to rotate the screen on the additional display by 90, 180 or 270 degrees
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista (32/64bit) and Window 7, Mac OS X Tiger 10.4.11 or Mac OS Leopard 10.5.5
- Completely new architecture to support Vista Aero (32/64bit)
- Supports all Intel Macs
- No external power supply needed (power is supplied from the PC through the USB connection)
User instruction manual for CDL-125
CE Conformity document for CDL-125
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CDL-125.