The VKM03-2 is able to transmit through a CAT5 cable a VGA with stereo audio, USB, RS232 and monodirectional IR up to 120 m. of distance. It offers a VGA local loop as well.
The max. resolution accepted is WUXGA (1920×1200) R.B. (Reduced Blanking).
This transceiver, permitting on receiver side to connect mouse and keyboard, is suited for remote control of machines, security monitoring systems and digital signage application.
For distances longer than 120 m it’s possible to insert the SR01 repeater that permits to reach the total length of CAT5 cable of 200 m.
- Extends VGA, Audio, USB, RS232 and IR over CAT5/CAT5E
- IR receiver integrated in the receiver device
- USB port support USB 1.0, 1.1, 2.0
- N°4 USB port receiver side permit connection of mouse, keyboard and other USB peripheral devices
- VGA loop on the transmitter
- Supports resolution up to WUXGA (R.B.)
- Distance up to 120 m. with AWG24 CAT5E cable
- Optional device model SR01 to extend length of CAT5 cable
User instruction manual for VKM03-2
CE Conformity document for VKM03-2
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of VKM03-2.