CDL-160ETH is an interface from USB or Ethernet towards HDMI.
The Ethernet and USB to HDMI Converter allow users to use TV as the PC primary.
Simply connect the TV to the device and then plugging the device into an Ethernet network, this TV instantly become the PC monitor with keyboard and mouse for any computer on that network.
The device will enable this TV to be used as if it was directly connected to the computer.
The distance between TV and computer can be 100 meters apart within the same LAN.
The device removes the limitations of running expensive audio and video wiring in long distance digital signage extending.
All that is needed is an Ethernet network.
Multiple users will have the ability to access the same TV without physically connect with computers.
This will eliminate the distance limitations of conventional audio and video cabling for easy AV sharing between computers.
- Move the complete PC operation environment into TV with100 meters away from computer.
- Original PC monitor can show different content with TV.
- Extend or mirror video through network or USB cable to HDMI display, including both video and audio output signals.
- Share HDMI displays with multiple users through your existing office or home IP network.
- Add a HDMI display to your computer through a USB 2.0 port.
- Supports mirror and extended video modes.
- Friendly interface for easy configuration and monitoring.
- Software Control provided.
Brochure / leaflet for CDL-160ETH:
User instruction manual for CDL-160ETH
CE Conformity document for CDL-160ETH
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CDL-160ETH.